- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or for added zip use the same amount of Backyard Patch Cinn-ful Dessert Blend)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons milk, divided
Place remaining 2 Tablespoons of milk in a small bowl. Dip the top of each biscuit first into the milk and then into the cinnamon sugar, twisting just a bit in the sugar to coat well. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, sugared side up.
Bake for about 12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown. Makes 2 dozen.